I can't believe we are halfway done with 2018! Last week we were celebrating 4th of July, eating watermelon and soaking up the sun... before we know it we will be wearing boots and scarves!!! Let's not get ahead of ourselves! Here are a few of my favorite pictures from last week!!
I guess all I can say is where does time go? I can tell you that I've definitely been having fun because time sure has flown!!
As we get closer to the end of the year (and further from the beginning of the year), we tend to leave behind some goals, plans, new year resolutions, whatever you call them. We are here to remind you to get back on the saddle with this one simple trick:
MAKE A MEAL PLAN!
This simple strategy is helpful because:
- no more breakfast, lunch and dinner guesswork
- simplify grocery store trips
- save some money by eating at home
- make it about spending quality time with family
- a constant reminder of what you are capable of doing
- the possibilities are endless!