Halfway through the year we’re bringing you a little reminder and a quick fix to stay on track! Finish out strong!Read More
5 Cleaner Cocktails to Enjoy After Work! All of the flavor, none of the guilt.Read More
A delicious 4th of July treat! We are planning on making this recipe and combining it with blue corn chips!! What will you make?? Let us know! Happy 4th!!
For the dressing:
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2-3 teaspoons honey start with 2 and add more if needed
- 1 medium jalapeno finely chopped
- 1 small clove garlic finely minced
- ¼ teaspoon salt
For the salsa:
- ¾ cups diced jicama
- ½ cup finely diced white onion*
- 1 cup diced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- ½ cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
1. Combine all ingredients for the dressing in a small bowl. Stir well till combined. Set aside.
2. Set aside 1 tablespoon of the chopped cilantro.
3. Just before serving, combine all salsa ingredients (except reserved cilantro) in a medium size bowl. Pour dressing over and mix gently to combine. Sprinkle with a bit of the reserved cilantro and serve.
The "all-you-can-eat" holiday is around the corner and we're getting ready! Although many people get excited about twenty course meals and stretchy pants, we believe in having a healthy and delicious Thanksgiving without going crazy!
We love this recipe by NomNom Paleo and want to share it with y'all! After all, the year isn't over and we keep putting in the work. Give it a try and let us know how you do! Be smart. Eat well.